Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 15, 2018, 10:26:26 PM
Home Help Downloads Login Register
News:

+ 
|-+  The Games!
| |-+  Online Gaming World General Discussion
| | |-+  Lineage 2
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Lineage 2  (Read 1235 times)
_AsT_Reeb0k

« on: August 26, 2007, 09:00:08 PM »

I've played alot of online games , and addicting games like mm2 , bf2 , and lineage 2 , 2!!!!! ... Lineage 2 is addicting to me because you can pick from any race , Human , Human Elf , Dark Elf , Orc , or Dward , and every race has its own skills . You can be a male or female  , mage or fighter . Theres so many classes to choose from thats fits you . What makes this game fun is you can join clans , kill people , work in groups to fight monsters or other group of people . It's kinda like WoW but different in graphics and other things . Lineage 2 is not free but they have private servers that are free and they are almost like retail server - maybe even better . I'm going to be playing on a new server that's going to be open sometime soon , everyone will start from scratch -that means everyone will have lvl 0 . this is the server website http://www.l2-paradise.com/index.php             , if you want to find out more about lineage 2 go here www.lineage2.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length